How to Write a Successful Academic Book Proposal
This ebook tackles the tough questions about making the case for your book’s significance or “rationale” and offers practical advice on timelines and deadlines, as well as on how to organize your book to best convey its meaning and reach your audience. In this ebook, you'll learn about the following topics:
- Successful Academic Book Proposals
- Making the Case for Your Book
- Why Does Your Book Matter?
- Approaching Academic Book Editors
- Deciding When to Pitch Your Book
- Finding the Right Structure for Your Book
- Defining Your Audience
- Do You Need a Literary Agent?