How to Write a Literature Review
This eBook will help you write one of the essential and yet, for many, the most difficult piece of the academic writing project. Download this ebook to help you better understand what a literature review is, what it does, and how to go about doing it. You will learn
- how to organize and assess the existing research
- how to create a tool to help you analyze and synthesize research studies on your topic
- how to structure your literature review
- when to paraphrase and when to quote
- why it's important to use a guide for citing sources
This ebook will also explain how a dissertation coach can help you write an effective literature review.